Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 01 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

So I'm starting my 30 day challenge (Thanks Wendy!), but they will be spread out instead of just within 30 days! Day 01 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

1.) I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
2.) I am working with some amazing ladies on a Nonprofit organization called 1in10
3.) I have a horrible memory
4.) I'm obsessed with Dr. Oz and The Doctors
5.) I have a hard time with memory
6.) I married a US Marine
7.) I love love love to read! Anything from books about PCOS and fertility to Karen Kingsbury
8.) If I don't get to see The Vow soon I might cry
9.) I love to try new recipes, but don't do it a lot
10.) I would love to own my own shop where I sell homemade items
11.) I have high cholesterol
12.) I love to play in the snow
13.) I sleep on the couch when my husband works 3rd shift because I'm afraid of the dark
14.) Some of my best friends are women I have never met in person
15.) I'm really silly and I'm always dancing around and in fact danced to the halftime show during Superbowl!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! You're doing a challenge!!!! I'm excited to read more about you :) I like how you posted about your memory twice :P I'm afraid of the dark too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Amy...I believe that just proves my horrible memory ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to read too! Can't believe I forgot to list that on mine haha! And should also be working on my cholesterol but it's no fun LOL! Love learning more about you and look forward to the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete