Friday, February 3, 2012

More news...

There is so much going on right now! I will start off with my PCOS! I met my new OB/GYN on 2/2/12 and she is amazing! I felt like I was THE patient instead of one of many patients. I'm beginning to feel really amazing about my team of doctors! I have a wonderful PCP and now OB/GYN! Anyways, Dr. raised my metformin to 2000 mg and wouldn't you know! Side effects again! Not near as bad as when I first started the metformin, but I have them. I don't really mind it now since I'm used to having them. My dr. is also going to add Clomid during my next cycle. On top of that we scheduled my HSG for 2/27/12. As I think most women do, I am praying that my pregnancy test before the procedure is positive ;) lol Wouldn't that be a nice surprise! Anyways, adding Clomid and having the HSG done gives me hope! I know some of you may read this and think HSG? What is that? Basically they will shoot die into my tubes to check for blockages. This can help some women get pregnant soon after! We are hoping to be that couple! I know our parents are all waiting for more grandkids and are pulling for it also.

Let's see what else is going on right now....Ohhhhh 1in10 goes live on Valentine's Day! What's that also? That is the nonprofit organization that a few ladies and I have been working on! I am super excited! 1in10 is an NPO regarding Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome which is what I have! I will give a lot more information once we go live! Be on the lookout!

Other news: My nephew is 14 months old and walking now! I can't wait to see him again. It's a bummer we live 3 hours from them. Also, my niece will be 1 in less than 2 weeks! I can't believe they are both growing so fast. I don't really have any other news, but I hopefully I get to blog about some really great news soon! Thank you to everyone who has provided support!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! So happy you love your new doctor, hopefully you get where you want to be VERY soon! :)

    ReplyDelete